Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

This girl's in every song i sing

KITTY

Blazh Baker

21 Son of Hades Single
I would never hurt a fly unless I had to. I have only ever hurt someone once, and that was out of fear. I cares so much about everything and everybody it just might get me killed. I love hanging around people who like the same music as me, which means rock and heavy rock. Like Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Five Finger Death Punch and others like them. I knows how to play the bass from countless years of practice. I can even play it for a girl if I want to get her attention and I have tried to do just that before. I will not flirt with a girl I just met, I respects women to much for that. I also do not trust people very well for I am just afraid to trust people. I just do not want to get hurt.

Jupiter Copenhaver

17 Daughter of Athena Single-Deaf
Read her app to know more about her. But basically she is deaf and doesn't normally like to teach people how to sign. click me!!!

Silver Shatterstorm

Daughter of Hephy 18 Homosexual
Her mother is an ex Marine who had to quit when she got pregnant with Silver. So that was one reason to hate her unborn child. Hephy left them when Silver was born and then her mom married a Navy man named Zack (I really hate that name xD) She knew she was homosexual when she was really young. When she told her mom and step dad they hated her after that. Zack called her a bastard child when she was little. Silver ran away from home when she was 12 and didn't come to camp till she was 13. She has been there for eight years. She is 18 now, still homosexual and stuff xD so only girl please for lovers xD

Silver is just one of the guys when she is around them. She has no interest in guys what so ever and plans to keep it that way. She prefers to be called a guy than a girl when she is fighting. Silver is a tough girl and can fight really well. Some people think she should be the daughter of Ares but she isn't. Daughter of the forge god!

Tina Loveleaf

Looks 20 Daughter of Poseidon Hunter of Artemis

~Tina is very athletic. She loves to work out when she is able to and will always find a way to work out.

~She is very hyper. She loves to eat cookies or anything that will get her hyper. Which also means she will run around a lot more and that will work her out at the same time.

~Tina loves to make others laugh. Even if that means making a fool of herself. Others happiness is more important then her own.

~Tina is a very good guitar player. She loves to play the guitar and learn the newer songs. Only she plays acoustic not Electric. She thinks it takes away from the sound of the music if it has that electric sound to it.

~She likes to sing too. Only not in front of a big group of people. She doesn't think she has a good voice but that does not stop her from singing. She enjoys doing so in her free time and always has.

~Sleeping: Tina is not a big fan on. She does not hate sleeping. She just thinks that its a waste. She likes to be active and will try to do anything to stay active. She thinks sleeping is for the weak, if you want to be strong then you need to stay awake for at least four days straight with no nap. The longest time she has gone without sleep is about three weeks. Then Artemis made her sleep.

~Fire: she is also not a big fan of. Her father is the sea god so of course she would hate fire. Then again she just does not like how it can burn off human flesh

~A Leader: Even without her parent being Zeus Tina feels the need to want to be a leader. To lead the hunters to glory and be the best leader she can be. she might not be the lead hunter but she takes her responsibility when she is not there.

~Reserved: Tina does not like the whole idea of kissing or displays of affection in public. It is not just because she is a hunter but because of how she was raised. She was raised not to show that in public. Before being a hunter she did not show affection to her "beloved" prince that her mother set her up with.

~Old fashion: Tina was raised back when proper manners were used and people respected others. She respects others in their own ways. Even if she does not agree with anything she still respects everyone. She even uses proper manners. She curtsies to people higher then her or anyone really. She is just like that.

Brandon Mason

Son of Eris 18 Taken
I am good at singing and love to do it. Some think I should be Apollos child other than Eris. But I love my mother all the same. I hate people who hate me, all I do is make other's laugh. Talking to depressing people also makes me upset. When you talk to a happy person then you are happy, so when you are talking to a depressing person. The vibe they give off makes you sad. I hate that! It's so freaking stupid.

I like fighting but I guess that's because my father was in the army. I want to go into the army later on. Maybe next year I can try and sign up. If Chiron will let me that is. Well anyway. You know how everybody has a fatal flaw. Well mine is that I care more about others then I do myself. I care about my siblings and friends so when they are hurt, it takes everything in my being not to hurt whoever hurt them.

--------------------
user posted image
Admin||KITTY||17|| Black Asylum singer <3
PMEmail
^
KITTY
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 07:48 PM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

KITTY

Silver has been added

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
KITTY
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 05:04 PM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

KITTY

Added Tina <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Wrath
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 11:44 AM

Admin

15895 Drachamas
SingleWrath
plotpageapplication

"It was like a time bomb set into motion, we knew that we were destined to explode,"

Wrath

MELODY & JUPITER
Melody and Jupiter are the same age, but Melody has been at camp much longer. Melody might have wanted to help Jupiter out when she first came to camp, maybe they are friends or something like that.

MELODY & SILVER
We already have a thread where there flirting. I think we should discuss how their relationship might go from there http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

JULY & TINA
Tina is the only one here I can see July having a relationship with, though if you have ideas for her and your other characters, then we can talk. But, I can see them being friends. They are "close cousins" in a matter of speaking, but other than that, I could see them causing mischief and stuff together.

--------------------
user posted image
Admin | Wrath | 15 | Professional Couch Potato
PMEmail
^
Jupiter Copenhaver
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 12:32 PM

Athena

1790 Drachamas
SingleKITTY
plotpageapplication

Deaf

Jupiter Copenhaver

Melody and Jupiter
Remember Jupiter is deaf so I don't see her
trying to talk to Melody much so if Melody came
up to her at first then maybe I could see them being
Friends but Melody would have had to learn sign language.

Melody and Silver
I like the idea of them flirting with each other. Maybe
Silver takes Melody out on a date after the thread or
something and then maybe they start dating for a little
Maybe something happens and they break up but I can
see them being good friends if nothing else

July and Tina
I think July would keep Tina from getting upset
Which would stop her curse from making it rain at the camp
Seeing as the camp doesn't get rain unless Chiron lets it

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
╬ęBrandon Mason
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 12:39 PM

Minor Gods

1870 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

Stay for tonight, if you want to, i can show you, what my dreams are made of

╬ęBrandon Mason

Added Brandon

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wrath
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 04:59 PM

Admin

15895 Drachamas
SingleWrath
plotpageapplication

"It was like a time bomb set into motion, we knew that we were destined to explode,"

Wrath

MELODY & JUPITER
Melody tries to make friends with a lot of people, so I think she would have picked up sign language so she could help out Jupiter.

MELODY & SILVER
I can see them dating for a while, but yeah something happens. But, I think Melody and Silver would still be close and Melody might be a bit protective of Silver.

JULY & TINA
If they became friends, July would work hard to make sure that she doesn't get upset, not only to keep from making it rain, but because she cares.

--------------------
user posted image
Admin | Wrath | 15 | Professional Couch Potato
PMEmail
^
Henry Lim
 Posted: Jun 16 2015, 10:03 PM

New Camper

N/A100 Drachamas
N/AN/A
plotpageapplication

N/A

Henry Lim

Blazh Baker and Henry Lim:
As counselors that are similar in age, these two would most certainly have to interact at some point. I'm not sure that Henry would really liked Blazh, though; his nice nature would, in my baby's eyes, probably be regarded as passive and weak. I can see Henry avoiding him or, if they do interact, being hurtful given his blunt nature.

Jupiter Copenhaver and Henry Lim:
Because she's of the same heritage, Henry would probably take notice of that first and foremost (as he did in the open thread I took of hers). After that, I'm not sure? She seems pretty normal. He'd find her deafness intriguing, for sure, and though he doesn't know how to sign, he'd probably try to interact with her as best as he could solely because that would be something he finds interesting.

Silver Shatterstorm and Henry Lim:
I'm starting to think Henry is just going to hate everyone here ;~; But Silver would be one of the better, I think, potentially? He'd at least think the fact that she's a talented fighter is good (because he's kind of a wuss of a fighter oops). If she's blunt and brutally honest, that's also something he would respect. Past that, he wouldn't consider her a friend.

Tina Loveleaf and Henry Lim:
Yeah, no. If she's hyper, that's already an ending to any tangent there. He would be done in seconds. XD I think Tina's fun OoC...but IC with Henry, yeah, not a good match. It would be torturous for him. XD

Brandon Mason and Henry Lim:
IDK, honestly. Probably similar to how Henry would feel about Blazh. And I'm sure Henry would make Brandon feel depressed, if he hates talking to depressing people. XD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin from jae (nicole) of caution, shadowplay, and wecode. toggle code from kismet.
Toggle Cbox