Posted: Jun 7 2015, 12:56 PM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

This girl's in every song i sing

KITTY

the rules
01. . We have a character limit now. It is five per member. You may buy another one from the camp store. You are also aloud to have two big three characters. The two count includes the hunters of Artemis. Because if they were to not be a hunter anymore they would be a camper or counsler and guess what that means they are no longer a hunter.. You are aloud to buy another one from the camp store.

02. We do not have a word count as of right now. Just try to post as much as the person above you. Give them something to work with please! I can't not stretch this enough!

03. NOOOO Mary Sues or the other one. They are no fun to play. Humans and demi-gods alike are not perfect. They make mistakes and they have flaws. A staff member has the right to deny an app if they feel the character is one of the two. Also don't make their history super sad or super happy. (kitty) "I am a victim of my characters having bad pasts but at the same time they get over it and are now happy. And I only ever have one character like that where they were either beaten or they self harmed. Either way they never did both." Just guys please do not over do it.

04. Graphics!!!! The avatars are 250x400 and the signatures can be no bigger then 500 in width. The gifs can be any size they will re size on their own when put in. you MUST MUST MUST have some kind of picture of your character. Your avatar must be 250x400 no bigger no less. Please make sure it is that size. if you need help just pm a staff member KITTY or Wrath

05. We require everyone to respect everyone in and out of the cbox. That includes threads. If you hate someone but your characters are dating of have a plot going on do not! I repeat do not mess up the plot just because you hate the member. Its selfish and cruel to the member and nobody wants to go through that.

06. When registering it doesn't matter how you write your characters name. Be it in all caps, no caps or normal caps. Doesn't affect the coding :3

07. Your applications must be completed within two weeks of it being posted in the incomplete section. If it is not, the admins have a right to deny the application.

08. If you wish to be a member of the camp staff you must check the Staff Claim and see which members of staff are open!

09. Do not steal anything from anyone. The main admin KITTY has had a problem in the past with people stealing her stuff. They say they will credit and don't. If we catch it then we will edit your profile. If you change it again we will pm you about it and if you don't credit the person then we WILL take them down. Meaning we will delete the post that had it in there and take them off your account. The last time we catch you doing it we will ban you from the site. No warning no nothing. The staff of this site will not take kindly to anyone stealing anything from anyone. Its not nice and it puts peoples self esteem down. Thank you <3

--------------------
user posted image
Admin||KITTY||17|| Black Asylum singer <3
PMEmail
^
KITTY
 Posted: Jun 10 2015, 07:44 AM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

KITTY

updated 6/10/15

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
KITTY
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 03:04 PM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

KITTY

Updated as of 6/11/15

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
KITTY
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 10:27 PM

Admin

18540 Drachamas
TakenKITTY
plotpageapplication

KITTY

updated: 6/26

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin from jae (nicole) of caution, shadowplay, and wecode. toggle code from kismet.
Toggle Cbox